Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lion(ess) in a Cage

I decided to start a food blog. Yes part of the reason is because I just watched Julia & Julia and loved it! Well I like to cook too and as a stay at home mom to a nine month old and a wife to an over worked husband, I cook a lot. I also cook my baby's food (you may see some baby food post on here too). By no means do I make up my own recipes, I usually find them on foodnetwork.com, other food blogs, parenting mags, cooking shows. A lot of times a I may tweak recipes a little to fit my taste buds but that is about it.
I also figured I would take pictures of all the food I make, since I am a photographer! (www.mykea.com) I have to give credit to http://imperrfections.blogspot.com/ who's blog I follow and even have tried some her dishes! My goal is to blog about dishes that are fairly easy to make for the working/stay at mom. This should be fun and I hope you will enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you supermom! 2 blogs, a website, a photography business and gourmet chef to you and the baby! I look forward to reading about all your food adventures (outside of FB that is!)

    ReplyDelete